National Professional Services firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their organization. Great benefits, hybrid schedule and growth potential!
- Support CFO/Controller in general accounting duties including general ledger, month-end close, and financial statements.
- Perform in depth variance analysis of actual performance against budgeted numbers.
- Collaborate with payroll administrator to provide key calculations regarding compensation and expense reimbursement.
- Prepare detailed spending reports for management. Identify expense variances in comparison to historical and budgeted numbers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years previous accounting experience
- Strong MS Office knowledge
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com