Growth minded retail organization looking for a Senior Director of Operational FP&A to join their team. Dynamic work environment with a hybrid work schedule and career advancement potential.
- Responsible for the operational budget and forecasting process for multiple business units.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategic action plans and goals to all operational management levels.
- Provide monthly operational reviews for the organization and individual business units.
- Recruit, train and mentor a strong, cohesive financial analysis team.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of previous financial planning and analysis experience including modeling and working with business leaders
- Background in FP&A, corporate development, investment banking, management consulting desired.
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com