Dynamic, fast growing and entrepreneurial multi-state healthcare company with newly created positions due to growth is looking for an Assistant Controller. Great opportunity to help build accounting department with process improvements and systems to facilitate growth.
- Responsible for the overall accounting of the organization.
- Provide guidance and advice on technical accounting matters.
- Oversee the workload of the accounting team. Ensure the workload is appropriately distributed to ensure adherence to all deadlines.
- Champion best practices and procedures. Identify and implement improved policies and processes.
- Hire, develop and train a cohesive accounting group.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 9-10 Years of Previous Experience; big four preferred but will consider regional firm background
- MS Office
- Strong communication skills
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org