Family-owned organization looking for an Assistant Controller to join their organization. Great work life balance and good benefits.
- Responsible for the overall accounting for the organization.
- Ensure month-end close is completed accurately and on a timely basis. Review journal entries and make corrections as necessary.
- Lead accounting staff of five. Mentor and develop staff to ensure professional growth and a cohesive team.
- Prepare key weekly, monthly and annual financial reports.
- Assist with audit preparation. Provide documentation for process flows, procedures, and controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA greatly preferred
- Extensive MS Office experience
- Previous experience with small company GL accounting
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com