Great opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States as an Assistant Controller. Dynamic environment with excellent opportunity for growth.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the daily operational cash funding processes.
- Oversee accounting department. Recruit, hire and mentor accounting team to ensure team works cohesively and efficiently.
- Champion best accounting processes and procedures. Identify and implement improved policies.
- Establish automated accounting processes to ensure increased efficiencies.
- Perform extensive review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide support and documentation to external auditors.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance teams across the organization to assist in forecasting cash flows.
- Other duties as required.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 7-10 years previous experience with 3- 5 years in the public accounting sector
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and control principles/procedures
- MS Office proficiency
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com