Excellent opportunity to join a growing commercial real estate organization as a Commercial Real Estate Accountant. Excellent work-life balance and fantastic benefits. Hybrid work schedule.
- Responsible for the monthly financial and job cost reporting for various projects and partnerships.
- Oversee monthly tenant billings, lease input and adjustments. Reconcile tenant balances and partner to answer any questions they may have.
- Participate in external audits and budget preparation.
- Prepare monthly bank statements, balance sheet reconciliations and monthly journal entries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Yardi or MRI accounting system preferred
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org