Excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced environment while impacting change as a Controller. Growing financial services organization with great benefits!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions for this organization including month end closing, balance sheet reconciliations, etc.
- Champion best accounting practices and procedures to ensure the accurate and timely production of financial statements utilized internally and externally.
- Manage the annual audit process. Ensure audit is performed on schedule and audit report issued in compliance with lender deadlines.
- Liaison between tax vendor and organization. Ensure all required information is submitted on time.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes. Ensure all AP activity is aligned with budget and statement of work commitments.
- Strengthen internal controls through the development and documentation of strong business processes and accounting policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA preferred
- 6-12 years progressive managerial accounting and financial management experience
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and US GAAP
- Advanced MS Office experience
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com