Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growth company as a Controller. Newly-created and highly visible role.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Oversee the accounting for the company including GL management and monthly close.
- Work closely with C-level management as they double the organization on a global basis.
- Generate detailed weekly and monthly financial and management reports and provide analytical documentation.
- Champion best practices and procedures across the organization. Identify areas for improvement and implement streamlined processes for maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for the compliance with all deadlines including tax filings and audits.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Adminstration
- MBA preferred
- CPA preferred
- 4-6 years previous accounting experience; public background is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and other office skills
- Experience with growing mid-sized companies a plus
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org