Excellent opportunity for a VP Finance/Controller to get out of the Atlanta rat race and join a great company in Rome, Georgia. Excellent work/life balance with great benefits.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting operations of the organization.
- Prepare detailed financial reporting packages for senior management and other key stakeholders. Analyze data to identify trends, profits, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Review and update annual budgets and forecasts to accurately account for changes that may directly impact the organization.
- Identify and develop best accounting policies and systems. Ensure all records are in accordance with GAAP.
- Ensure all audits are performed in a timely and efficient manner. Provide support to auditors to ensure they have all information necessary.
- Closely monitor all treasury functions including forecasting and monitoring cash flow.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA/CMA preferred
- 7-10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience
- Manufacturing/industrial business experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org