Excellent opportunity to join a high-growth healthcare organization as the Tax Manager. Newly created role; great chance to be an integral part developing the tax department.
- Responsible for the overall tax compliance for the organization. Stay abreast of any tax changes that may directly impact the company.
- Provide support to outside auditors. Provide documentation and resources as requested to ensure audits are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and submit tax reports and filings.
- Partner with accounting staff. Provide tax expertise as needed.
- Develop and implement tax-related business and accounting policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Tax
- 5-8 years experience of public accounting or public/industry mix
- CPA plus
- SALT experience and unclaimed property experience a plus
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org