Excellent opportunity to join a global organization as a Senior Tax Accountant. Great culture and benefits with advancement potential.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of all monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual state and local income tax and indirect tax returns.
- Maintain and adhere to a master tax filing calendar.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for effective planning strategies.
- Prepare estimated state income tax payments.
- Collaborate with audit team on sales and use tax audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-6 years previous experience
- MS Office proficiency
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com