Global Healthcare Client seeking a Director level individual with Big 4 /Regional Firm background to join their team.
Global presence and growing…..high caliber of peers with great work life balance!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall technical accounting issues across the global organization.
- Research complex technical accounting issues and provide detailed documentation clarifying issues. Ensure findings are in compliance with all corporate guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Provide accounting expertise and guidance to business units across the organization. Assist in providing financial insight on impending transactions.
- Present detailed financial reports to key stakeholders. Respond to requests to better understand the financial impact of proposed transactions.
- Remain abreast of financial trends and changing regulations through continued professional development workshops and conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- Advanced degree strongly preferred
- CPA required
- Must have Big Four experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting, and SOX requirements
Please email resume to Robin Sterck– firstname.lastname@example.org