Excellent opportunity to join a growth-oriented healthcare company with plans to double in size in the near future as a Senior Accountant. Excellent career track with a focus on work life balance.
- Perform daily accounting functions including month, quarter and year end close.
- Maintain General Ledger.
- Ensure account/bank reconciliations are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA desired
- 3-5 years previous experience
- Strong MS Office experience
- Healthcare and large company experience a plus
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org