Excellent opportunity for a hands-on Director of FP&A. This newly created role will be responsible for the development and growth of the department.
- Responsible for the budget and quarterly forecasting process for the entire organization.
- Collaborate with key departments to support strategic planning process. Provide in-depth analysis for future acquisitions.
- Gather and analyze complex financial information for Senior Leadership. Prepare and present information for Board of Directors and other Key Stakeholders.
- Develop and implement effective forecasting system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA greatly desired
- 10+ years progressive FP&A experience with 5+ years at a Manager or Director level
- CFA certification a plus
- Previous experience with Investor Relations
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org