We have an immediate need for a Finance Manager. Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization with a commitment to making the world a safer place. Excellent career growth opportunities.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall supply chain finance of this global organization including advanced modeling.
- Determine the efficiency of the organization by establishing KPIs and ROI metrics to measure and evaluate the performance.
- Collaborate with senior management to provide detailed analytical support.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create detailed forecasting and planning for the long term development of the organization.
- Create solid operational supply plan through analysis of projected demand.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree is required with focus on budgeting/forecasting/financial modeling.
- CPA/CFA/MBA greatly desired
- 4-6 years previous experience, ideally in a large company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong modeling skills
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com