Escape the Atlanta traffic by joining a growth-oriented organization north of the city as the Controller. Customer service oriented company with a great work culture.
- Responsible for the overall accounting for the organization. Ensure all monthly, quarterly and year end closings are performed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Champion best policies and procedures. Identify and implement streamlined practices to best benefit the bottom line.
- Oversee the annual budgeting process. Remain abreast of current performance and adjust budget as necessary.
- Prepare key financial reports including balance sheet, income statements and other reports.
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide accounting guidance and advice. Promote the core values of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years previous experience
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Understanding of inventory control systems and processes.
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org