Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing technology organization as an Accounting Manager. Great benefits and work environment!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions for the organization including journal entries, monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Audit financial records and transactions to ensure compliance with US GAAP, industry standards and governmental regulations.
- Provide technical accounting expertise and guidance on complex business transactions.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to prepare annual budget. Monitor progress monthly and make adjustments accordingly.
- Support Payroll and HR by processing any payroll/benefit changes.
- Provide detailed analysis to Board of Directors of actual results versus forecasted performance.
- Generate meaningful reports and financial statements for the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA/MBA a plus
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- QuickBooks online proficiency
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – email@example.com