We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of Technical Accounting for a growing Atlanta organization. This role is a unique opportunity to leverage your Big 4 technical expertise while learning about business operations working with business partners throughout the organization.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Ensure technical accounting standards are implemented and followed in a precise and timely manner.
- Write technical accounting position papers ensuring the company’s thought process and adoption of new standards is consistently interpreted by external auditors.
- Ensure new or unique transactions, including items such as debt and purchase accounting are recorded properly.
- Work directly with segment and global business leaders, tax and internal audit to understand our business and ensure complex transactions and accounting matters are dealt with in a timely manner.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- CPA is required
- Recent Big 4 Accounting Firm experience required. Ideally this individual will be transitioning directly out of Big 4 or not have been out of Big 4 for more than 2 years.
- Must have had exposure to complex accounting situations and demonstrated ability to document technical position.
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com