Exciting opportunity to join a full-service accounting firm as a Senior Tax Manager. Excellent corporate culture that is focused on continuous learning and professional growth.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall tax functions for the company including corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
- Provide professional guidance and expertise regarding complex tax issues.
- Identify, recruit and develop a strong staff. Provide guidance and mentorship to ensure all staff can effectively perform properly delegated responsibilities.
- Stay abreast of industry and government trends through networking, professional development and training.
- Partner with key stakeholders on proposals and business development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CPA required
- 7+ years of public accounting experience
- Fiduciary expertise
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – email@example.com