Growing multi-billion dollar organization is looking for a Senior, Financial Reporting to join their team. Newly created role with excellent career advancement opportunities. Great opportunity to join a fantastic organization with a strong management team.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall financial reporting for this multi-national organization.
- Ensure the accurate preparation of the footnote disclosures for the 10-Q/K.
- Provide assistance to external auditors. Ensure they have access to information needed on a timely basis.
- Ensure information presented in Investor Relations material and Press Releases is accurate.
- Detailed review of key financial information utilized in financial reporting packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 3-4 years experience in a Big 4 accounting environment
- Public Audit experience
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Webfilings knowledge a plus
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com