Excellent opportunity for a Senior Cost Accountant to join a dynamic and growing international organization. North American headquarters in Atlanta with great benefits and potential for growth.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall month-end close, production and variance reporting and other accounting functions related to Plant Accounting.
- Gather and analyze data pertaining to slow-moving inventory to ensure reserve levels remain intact.
- Perform reconciliations on inventory accounts and various balance sheets for assigned divisions.
- Provide support related to semi-annual inventories to ensure all goods are properly accounted for.
- Partner with internal and external auditors on various audits throughout the year. Provide detailed information so audits are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- MBA/CPA preferred
- 10+ years progressive accounting experience with a minimum of 5 years in cost accounting.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Solid ERP experience; SAP preferred
- Occasional travel
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org