Warehousing and logistics organization seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing company. Newly created position with hybrid work schedule. Great growth potential.
- Provide assistance to all business units and departments with financial modeling.
- Analyze real time financial performance against budgeted and forecasted models. Identify trends and variances that may impact business.
- Prepare key financial month and year end reports. Provide in-depth analysis including variances.
- Responsible for profit and loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- MBA/CPA preferred
- 3-5 Years progressive FP&A experience.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Great Plains and/or AX ERP software a plus
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org