Excellent opportunity to join a fantastic technology company as a Senior GL Accountant. Newly created position due to tremendous growth of the organization. Great advancement potential!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for key accounting duties for the organization including month-end, quarter end and year end as well as the consolidation process.
- Maintain financial statements and ensure all are in accordance with governmental regulations and US GAAP.
- Champion process and procedure improvements. Identify, develop and implement enhanced policies that contribute to the success and efficiency of the organization.
- Provide analysis of monthly/quarterly balance sheet and income statement utilized in key management reporting.
- Other key duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BA in Accounting
- CPA strongly desired
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a staff/senior GL accountant in a high growth environment
- Previous experience with ERPs/Microsoft D-365 preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org