Excellent opportunity to join an established manufacturing organization as a Senior Financial Analyst. New leadership has exciting plans for company and career growth.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of key financial, sales, marketing and operational data. Provide meaningful reports to management to best benefit the future performance of the organization.
- Partner with the sales team to identify key trends and drivers that directly impact the performance of the business. Identify variances from projected performance and suggest solutions to ensure the company is meeting financial bench marks.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create an annual company budget including sales budgets and documented forecasts.
- Provide detailed analysis for all marketing and sales initiatives to identify most effective practices.
- Analyze each customer and sales line to provide detailed profitability reports.
- Other key duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years previous sales and manufacturing analysis experience
- Previous cost and inventory experience
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Advanced MS Excel experience
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – email@example.com