Excellent opportunity to join a mid-sized, high-growth organization as a Controller. Exciting, dynamic industry with great corporate culture and benefits.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the management of the company’s overall Accounting functions and oversight of the day to day responsibilities.
- Monitor the financial performance of the organization. Identify any variances or financial irregularities and keep senior leadership abreast of all issues.
- Prepare annual, semi-annual and monthly financial statements in accordance with organizational deadlines.
- Champion best accounting policies and procedures. Identify and implement streamlined processes as warranted and ensure all entities are in compliance with expectations. Ensure organization remains abreast of any industry or governmental changes that will effect financial performance.
- Work closely with executive team to provide detailed board reports and critical information to the success of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 10-12 years progressive accounting experience
- Advanced Excel and QuickBooks knowledge
- Understanding of both multistate and global finance and tax regulations
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com