We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join a high growth organization. Excellent opportunity to join a great management team with career advancement opportunities.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for general accounting tasks for the organization including month end close, bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Champion best policies and procedures. Identify streamlined processes and implement best practices. Ensure organization is operating in compliance to GAAP.
- Prepare and reconcile tax schedules including 1099 reporting and other internal tax returns.
- Ensure internal controls are being adhered to across the organization to ensure financial statements are accurate.
- Provide technical accounting research on complex accounting topics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting firm experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office as well as an exposure to an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, Great Plains or NAV
- Strong technical background and knowledge of GAAP
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com