Excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking, non-profit organization as a Compensation Program Manager. Excellent work life balance with a hybrid work schedule.
- Responsible for the program management of the compensation function. Collaborate with Benefits, Accounting and Finance departments to provide detailed information.
- Ensure that compensation programs align with the company’s strategic goals and long-term financial plans.
- Remain abreast of any industry trends or governmental policies that may impact compensation policies.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures as well as new and revised compensation programs
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred
- 8 years + experience in compensation
- Strong knowledge of benefit administration preferred
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements
- Certified Compensation Professional/Senior SHRM Certified Professional preferred
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – email@example.com