Large global services organization’s North American headquarters looking for a Director of Tax. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organization.
- Responsible for the overall domestic and international tax compliance for the North America business.
- Build, lead and manage a strong tax professional team. Provide guidance and coaching to develop a strong and cohesive team.
- Ensure all US federal, state and local income taxes are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Utilize tax expertise to provide guidance in complex tax matters. Remain abreast of any regulatory changes that impact the organization and their filings.
- Participate in quarterly/annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/MBA/Masters of Tax strongly preferred
- 10-15 years relevant tax experience
- LEAN/Six Sigma trained a plus
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com