Privately-held, industry leading organization is adding an Accounting Manager to their staff. Great corporate culture with a hybrid schedule.
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions of this organization.
- Lead the monthly close process. Ensure all the all information is entered accurately and on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with external auditors and other agencies to provide detailed financial information.
- Champion best policies and procedures. Identify improved processes and assistant in the implementation.
- Partner with departments across the organization to identify improved business processes and systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years Senior Accountant experience with a minimum of 2 years Public Accounting experience
- CPA required
- Previous work experience with a company with mulit-locations
- Great Plains experience highly preferred
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org