Excellent opportunity to join a high-growth manufacturing organization as a Financial Analyst. This role offers the ability to interact with corporate as well as field employees in a hybrid work environment.
- Responsible for the financial analysis of the strategic planning process.
- Provide detailed analysis of sales performance and profitability.
- Perform detailed analysis of monthly financial information. Identify variances from projected performance.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide information to help drive business performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Extensive ERP system experience
- Strong Excel skills
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com