Highly visible role as a Senior Financial Analyst in a mid-sized division of a large public company. Great advancement potential.
- Responsible for the annual budget process including consolidation, reporting and financial analysis of revenue/expenses.
- Utilize financial models and reports to assist in forecasting and long-range planning.
- Prepare key reports for Senior Management meetings.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to identify and develop long term corporate plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- 5+ years previous accounting experience
- CPA/MBA track preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- OneStream and/or Hyperion knowledge
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com