Growing multi-family and property management organization is seeking and Investment Accountant to join their team. Great benefits and room for growth!
- Responsible for the general ledger for several funds and upper-tier-investment-level entities.
- Prepare detailed quarterly financial statements and all supporting documentation.
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure proper calculation of all distributions.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual financial statement. Ensure statements and footnotes are prepared in accordance with US GAAP.
- Othe duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- CPA/CPA track
- 1 year previous experience in public/fund accounting
- Yardi Experience a plus
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com