Excellent opportunity to join a fantastic technology company as an International Accountant. Newly created position due to tremendous growth of the organization. Great advancement potential!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Review international accounting information to ensure compliance with federal regulations and US GAAP.
- Collaborate with Tax Department to ensure international entities are meeting key tax deadlines.
- Ensure each subsidiary’s income statements, balance sheets and other key accounting documents are maintained in line with accepted company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for the integration of newly acquired company’s accounting functions into the global finance department
- Provide assistance and information to international auditors. Ensure all information is available to perform audits on a timely basis.
- Maintain detailed policies and procedures for all entities to ensure unified accounting operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BA in Accounting
- CPA with public experience is a plus
- 5-10 years accounting experience with 3-5 years international accounting experience
- Previous experience with ERPs/Microsoft D-365 preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org