Excellent opportunity to join a growing division of a large, international organization in a Financial Planning and Analysis role. This role will work closely with operations and affect change.
- Collaborate to develop the operating company financial modeling processes utilized in long-range planning.
- Provide in-depth analysis of actual performance vs forecasted numbers. Identify variances and share with key stakeholders.
- Drive key financial and operating metrics to identify trends and track progress. Suggest adjustments so the company can achieve financial goals.
- Partner with senior management to identify driving metrics for the long-term success of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- MBA/CPA a plus
- 4-6 years previous FP&A experience
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Previous experience using Tableau (or like software) and exposure to Business Analytics environments
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org