Excellent opportunity to join an innovative organization as the FP&A manager. Located South of the city and open to hybrid work schedule.
- Responsible for the analysis of the business processes and operations of the organization.
- Manage the financial forecasting and budget processes for the company. Create financial models to best support the planning functions.
- Provide detailed forecasts to support financial plans. Continuously review real time data and offer revised adjustments that best benefit the bottom line.
- Collaborate with multiple divisions to collect financial information.
- Partner with key stakeholders including CFO to provide guidance and accounting advice.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years previous experience
- 5+ years experiences in manufacturing and financial modeling
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Understanding of cost/cost accounting
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org