Excellent opportunity to join a fantastic technology company as a Senior FP&A Analyst. Newly created position due to tremendous growth of the organization. Great advancement potential!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Gather and analyze key financial information utilized in various financial reports. Utilize information to develop key action items that will best benefit the profitability of the organization.
- Develop and prepare annual budget and forecasts.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments to provide analysis to best support strong financial performance for the organization. Offer insight and advice to best achieve strategic goals.
- Analyze current customer pricing and profitability.
- Responsible for forecasting models utilizing key drivers, industry trends and other external factors that best predict future performance.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BA in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years financial analyst experience
- Financial modeling and technique proficiency
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org