Excellent opportunity to join a high-growth services organization as the Financial Reporting Manager. Highly visible role that interacts with senior level management. Great corporate culture with potential for growth.
- Partner with Accounting and Finance departments to create internal and external financial reports.
- Ensure all financial statements and footnotes are executed accurately and in compliance with all deadlines.
- Provide accounting guidance for the organization. Research complex technical accounting issues and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with external auditors on quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Ad hoc projects as required
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 5-10 year previous experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and ERP systems
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org