Warehousing and logistics organization seeking a Finance Manager to join their growing business. Hybrid work schedule (2 days in the office) with great opportunity for growth.
- Responsible for the overall financial reports and evaluations for the organization.
- Analyze current performance against budgeted and historical data. Identify variances, trends, problems and opportunities.
- Utilize real time financial performance to drive financial planning and business decisions.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities for growth.
- Own compensation plans and incentives; insure accurate payment of commissions/bonuses. Analyze commission incentives relative to productivity, volume and margin growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ Years financial planning, budgeting, reporting and forecasting experience.
- Strong MS Excel experience including working knowledge of creating models
- Strong financial modeling and forecasting skills
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com