Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic real estate organization as a Financial Analyst. Growing company with a top-notch team and great benefits.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of current and future projects for the organization. Provide detailed feasibility analysis of project designs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in all aspects of project development. Monitor all property development cost estimates, budgeting and pricing.
- Prepare detailed lender and investor reports and reforecasts.
- Participate in all lease pitches and negotiations. Utilize financial knowledge to recommend targeted adjustments to best meet financial projections.
- Partner with external consultants to ensure all aspects of the project are effectively managed. Track project permitting, execute property tax appeals and insurance renewals in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BA in Accounting
- 2-5 years previous financial analyst real estate experience
- Strong financial modeling experience
- ARGUS experience required
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com