Exciting opportunity to join a growing, entrepreneurial tech firm in a Finance/Accounting hybrid role. Excellent chance for a driven self-starter to grow their career. Role will initially be 60% analysis but will transition to predominantly analysis work over the next few years.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting for the organization.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly performance. Utilize data to determine root causes of variances.
- Prepare various Operational, Treasury, Forecasting and Project Reporting packages.
- Provide detailed information regarding KPI’s across the organization.
- Participate in Month-End close including Revenue Recognition, Accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Champion best processes and procedures; identify and implement streamlined processes to best benefit the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years previous experience
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- MS Office proficiency
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com