Excellent opportunity to join a leading logistics organization as a Divisional Controller. Great career advancement potential.
- Champion best processes/procedures across the organization. Identify and implement improved policies and controls regarding the collection, analysis and reporting of financial information.
- Oversee production of key financial reports. Ensure all information is prepared in accordance with US GAAP and other financial standards.
- Provide financial information utilized in the development of strategic organizational plans. Ensure supporting systems are the most effective tools and provide guidance to upgrades as necessary.
- Ensure accounting staff is operating cohesively and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years previous experience
- Freight brokerage experience preferred
- CPA a plus
- Strong MS Office skills; McLeod software and adaptive insights a plus
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org