A premiere company that has doubled in size due to a recent acquisition is seeking a Director of Accounting. Excellent culture and benefits.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting for this organization with a heavy emphasis on consolidation accounting. Ensure the monthly close of the company’s consolidated books is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collaborate on key external financial reporting packages including SEC disclosures and financial statements.
- Maintain internal controls, policies and procedures. Ensure all information is properly documented.
- Establish relationships with outside stakeholders to provide key accounting information as needed.
- Assist in the establishment of annual budgets and re-forecasting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7 plus years of progressive experience including consolidation accounting/reporting
- Real estate accounting a plus
- Strong MS Word and Excel
- Hyperion experience greatly desired
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com