Well-known Atlanta-based company that continues to grow and play an important role in the community is looking for a Corporate Accountant. Excellent benefits, culture and work/life balance!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for overall accounting functions of the organization. Ensure the timely and accurate financial reporting of all assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with key corporate departments to prepare annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Perform monthly close of assigned corporate department’s books. Perform journal entries and reconcile balance sheets as needed.
- Provide accounting guidance to departments across the organization.
- Calculate sales and use taxes and margin taxes and provide reporting to regulatory agencies.
- Additional projects as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years previous accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com