Excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team building a growing organization as the Controller. Hybrid schedule and a dynamic work environment with great benefits.
- Oversee the daily functions of the Accounting Department including month end close, journal entries, account reconciliations.
- Recruit, hire and mentor accounting staff to build a strong, cohesive team.
- Identify, implement and document best accounting and finance practices for the organization.
- Provide detailed financial statements, monthly and quarterly financial reports and weekly forecasts to the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- 10 years previous accounting experience required; real estate accounting experience greatly preferred
- Strong MS Office knowledge
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org