PE backed company looking for a hands-on controller to join their team. Rapidly growing organization with multiple locations in Georgia.
- Oversee the daily functions of the Accounting Department including month end close, journal entries, account reconciliations.
- Review current policies and procedures. Identify and implement streamlined accounting and workflow practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure that all accounting work performed externally is properly integrated into the accounting system.
- Prepare financial statements, management reports and analysis. Present information to board of directors.
- Responsible for business planning, budgeting and reforecasting.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Related Field
- MBA a plus
- 15 years previous accounting experience required
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong MS Office knowledge
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org