Excellent opportunity to join a privately owned international organization as a Controller. Dynamic environment with aggressive growth plans.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Oversee the accounting functions for this global organization including tax, external reporting and audit.
- Ensure the monthly, quarterly and year end close process is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide detailed analysis of monthly financial statements. Identify variances and exceptions to projected performance and provide explanations for the differences.
- Remain abreast of industry trends and accounting standards. Recommend streamlined recommendations and processes in response to changes to GAAP and other changes.
- Collaborate with key leaders to develop annual budgets, strategic plans and monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- Big 4 accounting firm experience strongly preferred
- 6-10 years progressive accounting experience
- MBA a plus
- Strong technical background and knowledge of GAAP
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com