Great opportunity for a Controller to join an exciting, high-growth services company. Collaborative and team oriented environment with a great corporate culture!
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting and financial controls for the organization.
- Oversee the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable. Ensure all functions are being managed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Prepare various financial reports including monthly financial reporting packages, monthly forecasting and annual budgets.
- Ensure all taxes are prepared in accordance with governmental standards. Partner with auditors to provide documentation and support during the audit process.
- Provide expertise and financial knowledge to perform detailed financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Adminstration
- CPA required
- 5-10 years accounting or finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills and intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and other office skills
- Knowledge of ERP/Accounting and CRM solutions; Great Plains Dynamics and Saleforce.com a plus
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com