Excellent opportunity to join a profitable, $100M privately held organization as the CFO.
- Responsible for the financial, risk management and administrative functions of the company.
- Partner with the President to develop a financial and operational strategy.
- Manage the budgeting process and capital expenditure.
- Hire, train and develop accounting staff. Oversee month-end close to ensure it is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with external auditors.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- CPA required
- Public accounting (audit experience) greatly desired.
- Hands-on experience with mid-sized growing companies
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com