Great opportunity to join an industry-leading boutique valuation firm as a Business Valuation Senior Associate. Fantastic compensation package in a dynamic environment.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for business valuation analysis for the organization. This includes illiquid stock and bond valuation, intellectual and intangible asset valuation, as well as company valuation.
- Collaborate with senior analysts to gather, analyze and present quantitative valuation.
- Prepare and present detailed expert reports to key stakeholders.
- Remain active in professional organizations, industry events and professional publications.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA preferred
- One or more professional credentials: CPA, ABV, CFA, CBA, CVA, ASA
- 5+ years of accounting, audit, or consulting experience with Big 4 or regional accounting firms.
- Advanced MS Office skills
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com