Excellent opportunity to join a national legal firm as a Billing Manager. Collaborative, inclusive team environment.
- Oversee a staff of 10. Hire, develop, train and mentor strong employees to create a cohesive team.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to be utilized by key stakeholders within the organization.
- Support Senior Management/Directors to keep them abreast of any updates.
- Create and manage invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field greatly preferred
- Previous legal experience required
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Billing software knowledge (Aderant preferred)
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org