Excellent opportunity to join a growing professional services organization as a Director, IT Audit. Highly visible role working with senior level executives across the organization.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall development and execution of the organization’s internal audit plan.
- Collaborate with senior business and IT management to provide guidance and information regarding key IT risk management matters.
- Perform IT audits of all systems, applications and processes and communicate results to management and Audit Committee. Identify potential issues and implement solutions to better protect the organization.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to maintain a strong knowledge of all operating divisions.
- Identify, develop and implement security protocols for the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CIA, CISA or related certificate desired
- 10+years previous experience in combination of public accounting and internal audit.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience manipulating large data files and development of data queries.
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– firstname.lastname@example.org